Welcome to the Worth-Pinkham Memorial Library's new Virtual Children's Book Club! This book club is for any child who would like to read the book on their own or with their family. We will be reading "The Tale of Despereaux" by Kate DiCamillo. Weekly discussions will be led by Miss Alyssa on this blog. We think this will be a fun weekly activity for children and families while we are all at home for awhile. Our first discussion will be on Friday, April 17. Let's read together!
How the Virtual Book Club will work:
- Every week we will be reading 5 chapters of "The Tale of Despereaux."
- Every Friday we will hold a discussion on this blog which will include specific questions, book reviews, and general chats about the book.
- The book club will continue on for several weeks until we have finished "The Tale of Despereaux."
- Once the final discussion is finished, we can vote on another book to discuss!
- Let's have fun reading together! 😀